Peer Responses #1

Response to Saksham Dua

Hello Saksham. Thank you for your insightful post. I agree that online learning offers flexibility. I think also the elimination of commuting is not only more convenient for learners, but also is good in cutting down on traffic in and around campus. It helps with creating a more sustainable community if less people are going to the same place at roughly the same times. Moreover, online learning lets learners have more time for doing their coursework and other activities related to the school work. For example, having less commuting time has made it easier for me to work on the wordpress website we are building and to learn about making blogs. 

Response to Rushaan Chawla

Hello Rushaan. There are a many interesting points in your post. I agree with your point about how digital literacy is crucial. I often heard from instructors that technology is just a tool and that other skills are more important, like communication skills and writing skills. I agree with that up to a point, but as you mentioned, technology is a part of everyday life now. Courses are online, promotion is done through social media, and even personal relationships are maintained through apps and messenger services. I think having a rounded ability to use both soft skills and hard skills is very important for both personal and professional reasons.